Author Topic: After thinking about it ...felt really bad  (Read 1550 times)

Offline yarnnelg

• FAN REACTION: +55/-37
After thinking about it ...felt really bad
« on: October 27, 2020, 04:58:18 PM »
It's been 10 years plus since my Pacemaker was installed. Battery was running out of power. Then it happened, down I go  ..... But not all the way out. I simply got up and stood on the sideline because I feel god awful when it happens. The team trainer was assigned to watch over me. First half over, we go into the locker room. She follows us in and sits while the crew is discussing everything. I am laying on the floor. They got up to leave and I told them I was going to stay on the floor for a while. Now the female trainer .....she was as big around as she was tall. I laid there for a few minutes and told her ...."I'm going to take a shower and change into clothes. "Wait" she yelled as she ran from the locker room. "Good, I didn't need or want her washing my back...." Male trainer comes in "Are you OK?" "I'm fine and you aren't coming in either!"

Eventually I came out dried off, got dressed and walked out to the sideline. Everything was going great ...then the ball boy got sick and handed me the ball bag. I was the most expensive ball boy the crew ever had. Very good too ....White Hat complimented me on my skills. But, I got paid for the entire game  ......  Then I asked is I could drive back to Tapa from Orlando. When this happens the worst of my mother comes to the surface. I get motion sick at the drop of a hat. Terrible thing to inherit from your mother ....I'm loads of fun on a boat in the Gulf.