Football Officiating > Texas Topics

Waco Area Refs

(1/2) > >>

baylor_prospectref:
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to this website and forum.

I am currently a full time student at Baylor university but want to get started in becoming a football official. I was wondering if there are any Officials in the Waco area or Central Texas district that I could maybe observe or talk to so I could get some more experience in the field.

Etref:
Wacofootballchapter.com

baylor_prospectref:
Since I'm kind of joining at an awkward time (middle of the season), is there anything extra I can do other than attending the weekly chapter meetings? I really want to stay pro-active in the time i have between now and next season.

JasonTX:

--- Quote from: baylor_prospectref on October 02, 2018, 08:48:33 AM ---Since I'm kind of joining at an awkward time (middle of the season), is there anything extra I can do other than attending the weekly chapter meetings? I really want to stay pro-active in the time i have between now and next season.

--- End quote ---

This site is a huge resource so get active on here and ask questions.

TxBJ:

--- Quote from: baylor_prospectref on October 02, 2018, 08:48:33 AM ---Since I'm kind of joining at an awkward time (middle of the season), is there anything extra I can do other than attending the weekly chapter meetings? I really want to stay pro-active in the time i have between now and next season.

--- End quote ---
You might get chain crew or clock operator assignments. This would allow you to hang with the crew and learn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version