Author Topic: Printable lineup card  (Read 3579 times)

Offline clearwall

• FAN REACTION: +14/-13
Printable lineup card
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:20:39 PM »
Does anyone have a PDF or some printable format of a lineup card? I really dislike the giant paper copies coaches give me and I used to receive pre-printed lineups from my chapter on cardstock. They fit perfectly in my shirt pocket and were much more manageable. Was looking online for something similar but didnt see anything.

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
Re: Printable lineup card
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 09:31:05 AM »
Baseballs used to come in individual boxes. Back in the murky 1970s, I was working a doubleheader between two small, low-budgeted, high schools. At the home plate meeting, prior to game 1, the visiting coach presented his lineup on a torn open baseball box. The following conversation transpired :

V Coach : " 'Spect I'd save ma' school some money  yEs:" Addressing H coach; "Ain't gut one for you ,though."

H Coach : " 'Spect I'll worry about my lineup and you about yours. OK ump?"

Me : "Ayuh, 'spect so. :o"

.....meeting prior to game 2......

V Coach : "Got ma' lineup box..Lefty's gonna' be my chucker in this one :)." Change was recorded.

H Coach : "I'll use them lineup  cards 'till there gone ,then start with the ball boxes."

Me : "It's a great day, let's play two tiphat:" - Ernie Banks had already coined the phrase :)

The Red Sox equipment truck is leaving Fenway Park today for Sunny Florida.....

Pennant Fever will soon appear in many of Red Sox Nation..... :)

Offline clearwall

• FAN REACTION: +14/-13
Re: Printable lineup card
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 10:01:29 AM »
I found an old one of mine and upload it here for anyone else to use.