Author Topic: Question on two different plays  (Read 24165 times)

Mike L

Re: Question on two different plays
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »
Funny, I don't think you'll find any sort of definition within the rule book for "somewhat specifically". But you can keep pulling things out of your BUTT if you wish.

In case you were wondering "specific" has a definition of "free from ambiguity". So to be only somewhat specific means there is amibiguity and is an incredibly poor choice of terms. Which makes your feeble attempt at trying to support your position, well......feeble.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:27:22 AM by Mike L »

Offline AlUpstateNY

• FAN REACTION: +341/-919
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »
Funny, I don't think you'll find any sort of definition within the rule book for "somewhat specifically". But you can keep pulling things out of your BUTT if you wish.

In case you were wondering "specific" has a definition of "free from ambiguity". So to be only somewhat specific means there is amibiguity and is an incredibly poor choice of terms. Which makes your feeble attempt at trying to support your position, well......feeble.

Mike L. have you ever wondered what is the origin of your problem requiring that you pick at every little, insignificant pimple trying to draw blood?  Is it really worth the cost of the powder necessary to blow your observation to hell whether "somewhat specifically" is, in your judgment, incorrect phraseology or an imperfect phrase. 

Do yourself a big favor, take your head out of your butt and focus on things that matter instead of wasting your time and energy attempting to be cute.  All you accomplish is making yourself look petty.

Mike L

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2010, 01:18:01 PM »
Just deleted the original because I've finally accepted he's a complete waste of energy.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 01:25:02 PM by Mike L »