Author Topic: captains refuse to shake hands  (Read 12442 times)

Offline bama_stripes

• FAN REACTION: +115/-27
Re: captains refuse to shake hands
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2016, 07:46:53 AM »
The fans, usually mom ,dad, siblings, classmates and the like; gather to cheer on their team and NOT to ridicule the opponents and rant on the officials.

You're kidding, right?  Ever been to a game in the sub-tropical climates?

Offline Atlanta Blue

• FAN REACTION: +160/-71
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2016, 08:29:11 AM »
You're kidding, right?  Ever been to a game in the sub-tropical climates?
My thought exactly, but I was going to let it go.  Before debating such issues, it helps to know that all involved are grounded in reality.

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2016, 09:30:28 AM »
It is rumored that, in some states south of Mason-Dixon, Friday Night Football exceeds Sunday Morning Church Services in popularity :). In Maine, it's not quite as high ...
         (1) deer hunting
         (2) moose hunting
         (3) fishing
         (4) ATV racing
         (5) football

In greeting your neighbor : "Did ya' git ya' deer this year ????" replaces "Did we win last night???"
    If neighbor responds : "AYUH, got me an 8 horned buck!!" your retort could be : "'Spect ya' got a chunk
    I could gnaw on."

DEER HUNTING OPENING DAY = 1ST SAT. IN NOV.

FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP = SAT. BEFORE THANKSGIVING.

tiphat: tR:oLl tR:oLl tR:oLl tR:oLl tiphat:

Offline AlUpstateNY

• FAN REACTION: +341/-919
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2016, 10:38:14 AM »
My thought exactly, but I was going to let it go.  Before debating such issues, it helps to know that all involved are grounded in reality. 

I think (or at least hope), whether it be North, South, East or West, the problem is not that there are so many more lunatics and idiots, as much as it seems so may more rational people are willing to tolerate, ignore and in some cases even encourage lunatics and idiots to behave the way they do.

As Forrest Guump advised, "Stupid is as stupid does", and stupid always thrives on a willing audience.