Author Topic: Donations?  (Read 11386 times)

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +63/-5
Donations?
« on: July 02, 2018, 03:31:51 PM »
Several members on here have asked about donations to help offset the costs of the discussion board.  I was able to get a couple of options set up today for those of you who would like to donate.

When you log into the site, there will be two options at the top of the page.  Next to the Home and Help buttons at the top left, you should see "Subscribe" and "Donate." 
  • The "Subscribe" button is for those of you who wish to donate on a yearly basis (I set the yearly amount at $10...I have no idea what it is worth to you guys.  If that's too much, let me know).  It has an option of making it recurring so you won't have to remember to go through the process again next year. 
  • The "Donate" button is for those of you who wish to give a one-time donation.  Clicking on this link will take you directly to Paypal where you can chose how much you want to donate. 

If you are not a member (or don't remember your login information) and would like to donate, you can send money to donate@refstripes.com through Paypal.

Also, you can send money to @refstripes through Venmo.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 09:02:48 AM by carol1995 »

Offline goodgrr

• Roger Goodgroves
  • FAN REACTION: +13/-12
  • We are always learning
Re: Donations?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 02:09:42 PM »
Hi, I'm obviously being very dense today, however I can't see the links to donate.  Could you please provide a direct link?

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 04:04:41 PM »
Hi, I'm obviously being very dense today, however I can't see the links to donate.  Could you please provide a direct link?

I'm including a picture of where the buttons are located.  If that doesn't work, you can try the link below.  And, if that link doesn't work, you can just go to paypal.com and send money to donate@refstripes.com.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=q8nzpIgdIBF1f7unlpOnz8u8CcsjPvkGZPlOMrYl54L-juuWfNeL62sHLY02-CSteBGVwm&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Offline goodgrr

• Roger Goodgroves
  • FAN REACTION: +13/-12
  • We are always learning
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 02:06:26 AM »
Thanks, I was being dense!  Payment sent without issue.

Offline riffraft

• FAN REACTION: +18/-19
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 08:26:04 PM »
$10 per year is more than reasonable for what you get on this forum

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 03:59:55 PM »
Thank you for those of you who have donated so far.  tiphat:

With a couple of larger than expected donations (you know who you are), we should have more then enough to cover the costs for the year.  Anything over the normal costs will be going towards buying a gift for Mrs. Dunham to show our appreciation for her help in getting the board back up and running.  Any additional donations will just make that gift better.  I will send the gift around Christmas. 

Offline GaLJ

• FAN REACTION: +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 11:16:41 PM »
I don't post much, but I do enjoy the lively discussions on this board. I am more that glad to subscribe/donate $10.00. Thank you for keeping this site going. pHiNzuP
GO DAWGS

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 08:43:54 AM »
Thank you to those of you who have renewed your yearly donation in the past week or two.  It is greatly appreciated!!!  It will help keep the lights on and everything running around here.

If you would like to donate, please click on the "Subscribe" or "Donate" buttons at the top of the screen just under the Refstripes logo.

Offline riffraft

• FAN REACTION: +18/-19
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 01:51:32 PM »
Thank you to those of you who have renewed your yearly donation in the past week or two.  It is greatly appreciated!!!  It will help keep the lights on and everything running around here.

If you would like to donate, please click on the "Subscribe" or "Donate" buttons at the top of the screen just under the Refstripes logo.

Glad you have autopay set up for it or I would have forgotten.

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 09:01:47 AM »
I've had a few people ask about donating through Venmo.  I was able to get a business profile set up with Venmo this morning.  If you would like to donate this way, you can send the donation to @refstripes on Venmo.

Let me know if you have any questions.