Author Topic: Two firsts in last night's game...  (Read 2689 times)

Offline VALJ

• FAN REACTION: +90/-14
Two firsts in last night's game...
« on: September 01, 2017, 11:37:28 AM »
Saw my first IP penalty for continuing to participate after the helmet came off.  I wasn't the flag on it, but I'd never seen that one on field before.

The one I had that was a first was two holding fouls on the same player on the same play.  4th down, and the home team is punting.  R2 is lined up wide on a gunner, and while the punt is in the air, he tackles the gunner, right in the middle of the field, in front of God and everyone.  Perfect two point takedown in a wrestling match. 

The return man catches the kick, and is juking around, trying to find some room to run.  He finally breaks free coming towards my side, trying to turn the corner.  R2 has had enough time to come back and block for him, and tackles the K player right on the end trying to stop him from turning the corner.

We enforced the one during the kick, since it went back to the PSK spot, farther back than the foul during the return.  And during halftime my B (I was working as F) asked me what I would have thrown if there had been ANOTHER foul during the return...