Author Topic: RULE 11.....  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
RULE 11.....
« on: November 12, 2018, 08:29:21 AM »
Ronald Reagan once said : "The 11th Commandant is never speak ill of a fellow member of the Grand Old Party."

In Maine, we have but one more week of high school football with the upcoming weekend being the state championships. Probably many of your states are into the playoffs, too. If you are a football junkie, like me, you'll be in attendance not on the field but in the stands. We will probably be noticed by fans in your section as one of them there  z^. We will probably be asked for our opinion on some of the  z^ calls. IMHO, we should have two possible chosen responses.....

"IT WAS A GREAT CALL, HE WAS IN GREAT POSITION TO MAKE IT!!" IF YOU THINK IT WAS.

"COULDN'T REALLY TELL FROM HERE, HE HAD A BETTER LOOK THEN WE DID, THOUGH." IF YOU THINK IT WASN'T.  :puke:

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
Re: RULE 11.....
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 10:45:01 AM »
I've been asked : "What if my friends/fans ask about rule differences, such as 'tackle box' etc?" I've put out a few "fan fires" by offering an explanation but of course that blows your cover  8] ;) . "I'm sure they got it right!" is usually a good way to close the rule difference discussion.