Author Topic: Looking for NFHS 2017 presentation on rules changes and POEs  (Read 3395 times)

Offline stevegarbs

• FAN REACTION: +4/-2
This board has been a great help in the past in providing a link to or copy of the NFHS rules/POE presentation- hoping someone can come through again for 2017.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Rulesman

• Past Keeper of the Keys
  • Refstripes Hero
  • FAN REACTION: +65535/-2
  • Live like tomorrow never comes.
Re: Looking for NFHS 2017 presentation on rules changes and POEs
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 11:52:54 AM »
It's probably a little early for that. Seems like I recall mid-late June before the PPT is available. Might want to check with your state office.
"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good."
- Vince Lombardi

Offline stevegarbs

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 12:21:59 PM »
Thanks, hopefully later in the month someone will have a copy to share. Our state office does not provide the presentation directly to officials, it is only available (in an edited version) on line, and that isn't until mid-August.

I did see a copy of the Florida presentation- they prepare their own. If any other states have their own version that would be of interest to me, too.

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 07:11:19 AM »
     I receive mine through our state office along with the books. Doesn't usually arrive before late June.

Offline stevegarbs

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 11:55:31 AM »
Sooooo, anyone able to help a brother out with a copy of the NFHS presentation for 2017?

Thanks in advance!

Steve G.

Offline BrianClute

• FAN REACTION: +1/-0
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 12:51:10 PM »
Matthew Sumstine has an excellent video presentation on the 2017 NFHS new rules and POE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqcKkIfAys&sns=em

Offline stevegarbs

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 03:56:28 PM »
Matthew Sumstine has an excellent video presentation on the 2017 NFHS new rules and POE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqcKkIfAys&sns=em

Thanks that is a good one. I also like to use the actual Fed slides so if anyone has a copy...

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 11:13:12 AM »
There are supplemental interpretations that are usually published shortly after the NFHS Football Rules Interpreters Meeting that occurs next Tuesday. I'll advise you guys when they are published on the NFHS.org website.