Author Topic: Super Bowl LII  (Read 3752 times)

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
Super Bowl LII
« on: January 15, 2018, 09:46:20 AM »
JOIN IN, SEE YOUR VOTE COUNTED AND MAY THE TEAM THAT SCORES THE MOST POINTS WIN!!!

:sTiR: ^TD aWaRd ^TD :sTiR:

Offline Ralph Damren

Re: Super Bowl LII
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 10:20:15 AM »
As I study the active polling results, I notice that there is yet to be a ballot casted for the Jags being the Super Bowl champ.

I then ponder if that means the electorate may feel that the Jags will :

(1) Lose in the Super Bowl;

(2) not make it to the Super Bowl.

aWaRd

Offline riffraft

• FAN REACTION: +18/-19
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 01:36:51 PM »
As I study the active polling results, I notice that there is yet to be a ballot casted for the Jags being the Super Bowl champ.

I then ponder if that means the electorate may feel that the Jags will :

(1) Lose in the Super Bowl;

(2) not make it to the Super Bowl.

aWaRd

It means if I publicly voted for the Jags, My diehard, extreme over the top fan of the Pats wife would divorce me. Try being married to a born in Boston Pats fan when you are a Lifelong Browns fan. Life isn't easy

Offline Ralph Damren

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 11:29:39 AM »
It means if I publicly voted for the Jags, My diehard, extreme over the top fan of the Pats wife would divorce me. Try being married to a born in Boston Pats fan when you are a Lifelong Browns fan. Life isn't easy
Sounds like you married a good woman :) . At least you've got the Indians and Cavs to cheer for.

Offline riffraft

• FAN REACTION: +18/-19
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 01:39:57 PM »
Sounds like you married a good woman :) . At least you've got the Indians and Cavs to cheer for.

Except, I am a Reds fan (losing almost as much as the Browns recently) and a Celtics fan. I am originally from Columbus being on the dividing line between Cincinnati and Cleveland so I chose the Reds over the Indians. The Bengals didn't exist at the time, so it was naturally the Browns.  And with no pro basketball team in the city I chose the Celtics because John Havlichek was on the team back then and he went to Ohio State.

Oh and yes, in spite of her being a Patriots fanatic, I married a great woman.

Offline Ralph Damren

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 07:45:27 AM »
Except, I am a Reds fan (losing almost as much as the Browns recently) and a Celtics fan. I am originally from Columbus being on the dividing line between Cincinnati and Cleveland so I chose the Reds over the Indians. The Bengals didn't exist at the time, so it was naturally the Browns.  And with no pro basketball team in the city I chose the Celtics because John Havlichek was on the team back then and he went to Ohio State.

Oh and yes, in spite of her being a Patriots fanatic, I married a great woman.
I believe that Larry Sigfried (also a Celt) and Bobby Knight were also "Bouncing Buckeyes" in that era.