Football Officiating > Camps, Clinics and Training Videos

Psychological Survey... On-Field Performance

(1/1)

wlemonnier:
Dr. Barbara Meyer of the UW-Milwaukee is conducting a performance based survey to student the psychological variables that impact on-field performance of football officials.  The purpose of this research study is to examine the psychological skills necessary for official performance.  If you agree to participate, you will be asked to complete a survey that will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.  The questions will ask you about your experiences as an elite official.  You will be asked to think about the psychological factors involved in officiating and psychological skills necessary for performance.  Your responses are completely confidential and no individual participant will ever be identified with his/her answers.

Following the conclusion of the survey, Dr. Meyer will analyze the data and develop a program of strategies and techniques specific to improving on-field performance for football officials.

The survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete.  We encourage all the officials to consider participating in this survey.  Please feel free to share this with your officiating colleagues, conference supervisors, etc.

http://www4.uwm.edu/psychsoc/

Kaare:
Is she interested in answers from this side of the pond? I could reply, if it is useful.
Kåre Axell, Stockholm, Sweden

With_Two_Flakes:

--- Quote from: Kaare on March 04, 2011, 06:10:14 AM ---Is she interested in answers from this side of the pond? I could reply, if it is useful.
--- End quote ---
Likewise from Great Britain...

wlemonnier:
Dr. Meyer would be interested in any and all responses by football officials... high school, college, professional, US officials, Asian officials, European officials, etc.  Appreciate the inquiry... I do believe the closing date for the survey is some time this month [March].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version