Author Topic: Penn State  (Read 44751 times)

Offline TxSkyBolt

• FAN REACTION: +45/-46
Re: Penn State
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »
Keep out of it Rulesman.....I'm making more popcorn.   :sTiR:

Offline TXMike

• FAN REACTION: +229/-265
  • When you quit learning you quit living
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2012, 04:58:59 PM »
Dadgum!!!   Someone made you click on it?    You don't have to slow down and look at the wreck on the side of the road but lots of folks do don't they?

Offline Joe Stack

• FAN REACTION: +33/-46
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2012, 12:28:34 PM »
I agree with a lot of what Mike has said, except I'm going to defend McQuery. He told the head coach, the AD, and the Chief of Police. Who else was he supposed to contact, Chuck Norris? Baghdad Bob?

The thing that bothers me the most is that no one is even talking about the investigator on this case that went missing around 2005. I'd still like to know the full story on that deal.

Offline TXMike

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
It was an Assistant DA who went missing.

As for the redhead...he should have intervened at that moment and not walked away.  No matter who he told after that he still failed in my eyes and I would hope in the eyes of most others.  I know Al does not see it that way but that is par for his course.

Offline AlUpstateNY

• FAN REACTION: +341/-919
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2012, 11:37:47 AM »
  I know Al does not see it that way but that is par for his course. 

Perhaps in your dreams, TXMike, but you have no idea "what Al sees".  For whatever reason, you apparently felt it necessary to try and make your own halo shine by throwing all sorts of imaginary mud on the reputation of a man, although probably far from perfect, who managed to produce a pretty commendable lifetime of accomplishment and good work. 

Sorry, but how much your personal halo glows is going to be based exclusively on how you conduct yourself, rather than how hard you try and polish it infront of others, or how much dirt you try and smuge on the halos of others.

Offline TXMike

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2012, 02:56:22 PM »
Did you even read before you started blabbering?

The comment I made went to the redheaded wimp arse former QB so-called coach and what he did not do.  What "lifetime of accomplishment and good work" does have?

But to your comment..are you saying that a "lifetime of accomplishment and good work" is enough to balance out a guy's continuing sexual abuse of children ? !  ??!!??

Offline Rulesman

• Past Keeper of the Keys
  • Refstripes Hero
  • FAN REACTION: +65535/-2
  • Live like tomorrow never comes.
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2012, 04:07:01 PM »
This exchange isn't going anywhere. Agree to disagree and let's move on.
"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good."
- Vince Lombardi