Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Rulesman

• Past Keeper of the Keys
  • Refstripes Hero
  • FAN REACTION: +65535/-2
  • Live like tomorrow never comes.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
« on: December 31, 2017, 03:57:23 PM »
From everyone at RefStripes, may 2018 be your best year yet. Work to be the best team on the field/court.

Party hard this New Year's Eve, but be smart about it. NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!
"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good."
- Vince Lombardi

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
Happy New Year to one and all. Just got back from sunny but cold Florida to be welcomed by an incoming blizzard. Off to home to greet my trusty snow shovel :( :( .

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +63/-5
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:54:14 AM »
trusty snow shovel

What is "Something I never want to need to buy", Alex?

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 10:52:43 AM »
 :) Mine saw plenty of use yesterday, with 12-18" of snow and 50+ MPH winds. Today is all back to normal - just extra high snow banks. It's called a bomb which is what you would get if you threw a hurricane and a snow storm in a blender :!#. It's an inconvenience but not deadly and it makes me realize the deadly weather many of you are faced with in your locale. You don't have to shovel hurricanes, tornados and earthquakes but they much more dangerous. Stay safe, all.