Author Topic: Bags for officiating  (Read 3147 times)

Offline SCHSref

• FAN REACTION: +15/-10
  • In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king
Bags for officiating
« on: May 08, 2017, 12:38:37 PM »
Just curious what type of bag you guys prefer to carry to your locations.  The bag I used last year was just too small, but I ain't looking to carry something that could hide Jimmy Hoffa in. 

Suggestions????
If you didn't see it, you can't call it

Offline bossman72

• FAN REACTION: +301/-25
Re: Bags for officiating
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 02:42:19 PM »
Bought an American Tourister brand carry-on luggage for $50 at K-mart about 5 or 6 years ago.  Works great!

For the weekends where you have both a college and high school game, I pack 2 separate bags.  I'd then use a big gym bag for my high school stuff.

I like the 2-bag system because you never have to worry about forgetting stuff for your college game.  As long as you have enough equipment to use both days (extra pair of shoes, extra accessories, etc) you're golden.

Offline zoom

• FAN REACTION: +10/-3
Bags for officiating
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 11:24:15 PM »
Personally, I use the Force3 ultimate equipment bag.  It is big, but not overly so.  You might find the mini ultimate equipment bag a perfect fit for you.

Here is the link:
http://www.force3progear.com/product/mini-ultimate-equipment-bag/

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline TampaSteve

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +23/-13
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 12:15:12 PM »
Like Boss.  Just a carry-on size suitcase. - and bring along a garbage bag or 2 every week for sweaty uniform and/or muddy/wet shoes.

Offline Joe Stack

• FAN REACTION: +33/-46
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 08:34:11 PM »
I also have the Force3 but I think it is a slightly smaller version of the ultimate. It has an upper and lower compartment -- I put clothes in the upper and shoes in the lower. I take 2 pair of shoes to every game along with a pair of shower shoes. Everything I want to carry fits, but it is very tight. I sometimes have to get creative after the game as I put dirty and wet stuff in one of three bags and then arrange them inside the top part. In a pinch, I could put one of the smaller bags in the bottom compartment.

The bag fits longways (wheels off the leather) in my car backseat, and I have the seat back quite a ways. In an SUV or a trunk, its an easy fit.

Offline refjeff

• FAN REACTION: +19/-30
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 01:53:31 PM »
For Friday night games I use a rolling carry-on size bag. 

I do a lot of sub-varsity games.  I wear my shorts and everything else goes in a big duffle bag.