Author Topic: PenaltyCards...Quick Question  (Read 6894 times)

FrankNFHS

PenaltyCards...Quick Question
« on: August 01, 2011, 08:42:20 AM »
Our local city youth football league bought some PenaltyCards to give to us and I can already see how handy they are going to be.

Since the older age divisions use NFHS rules, this really helps the officials develop since often times...the officials who thought they might only help out because their kids are in the program, end up moving up to call high school games.

Quick question...Does anyone have feedback or any notes to add to these cards?  They seem pretty complete but if there's something worth adding...please share.

Thanks!
Frank

Grant - AR

Re: PenaltyCards...Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 09:03:00 AM »
Our local city youth football league bought some PenaltyCards to give to us and I can already see how handy they are going to be.

Since the older age divisions use NFHS rules, this really helps the officials develop since often times...the officials who thought they might only help out because their kids are in the program, end up moving up to call high school games.

Quick question...Does anyone have feedback or any notes to add to these cards?  They seem pretty complete but if there's something worth adding...please share.

Thanks!
Frank

Frank,

Is there any way you could attach one to this thread?  Scan it in maybe?

Thanks,
Grant

Offline HLinNC

• FAN REACTION: +133/-24
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »
I think he's referring to your ad sponsor, Grant.

Of course, I could be totally wrong also.

Grant - AR

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 12:32:19 PM »
I think he's referring to your ad sponsor, Grant.

Of course, I could be totally wrong also.

Ahh...didn't think about that.   hEaDbAnG

Offline bama_stripes

• FAN REACTION: +115/-27
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 07:07:44 AM »
Just now looking at the PenaltyCard site.  Only in America would you find someone trying to sell a 50-cent piece for $3.75.     nAnA

Grant - AR

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 08:32:15 AM »

Thanks!
Frank

They must be complete if no one can think of anything to add to them.   :thumbup

Offline HLinNC

• FAN REACTION: +133/-24
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 07:11:12 PM »
No Ump, they are selling .50 cent replicas for $3.75.  But they are GIANT  replicas.

1964 Kennedy Half Dollar 3" Giant Metal Coin Replica
$3.75
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 07:12:49 PM by HLinNC »

Offline bama_stripes

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 07:18:12 AM »
Our goal is to provide resources that help officials at all levels.

Thanks for your support.

As you probably realize, Scott, I was just funnin' about the coin.  It was an oblique reference to a guy who auctioned regular one-dollar bills on eBay & got $1.30 each for a couple of them.

Your PenaltyCard is a really nice item, and it's basically what I used to do manually when I first put on the white hat many years ago.

Thank you for your support of Refstripes!

Grant - AR

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »
So my friend, who will win the Arkansas Razorback/Alabama Crimson Tide showdown on September 24th?

I'll go with the guys in stripes.   aWaRd

Offline bama_stripes

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 07:24:59 AM »
So my friend, who will win the Arkansas Razorback/Alabama Crimson Tide showdown on September 24th?

With the game being played in Tuscaloosa, I'd think Bama would have an edge.  A lot depends on how the QBs play, since both will be relatively inexperienced.  Should be a good matchup -- Arky's offense vs Bama's defense.

Of course, if the Hogs get to play with 12 on offense for a couple of plays ......

stripes1313

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
Scott,
The cards are great, the color is helpful, my suggestion.....and I'd even pay a little more for it.....make them bigger. I'm the white hat, the card comes in very handy, but most fields are not well lit and with my eyes, (I wear contacts but need cheaters for reading) I really need it to be larger, make it big enough to just fit in the shirt pocket.

Just my $0.02....