Author Topic: Merry Christmas?  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +63/-5
Merry Christmas?
« on: November 19, 2018, 09:26:52 AM »
For those of you who followed the drama surrounding getting Refstripes back up and running after Rulesman's passing earlier this year, you know how much trouble we had to go through.  Without the help of Rulesman's wife, we may not be here today.  There were several donations sent in this summer (and a few recurring donations) that were more than enough to cover the costs for the year.  The extra money will be used to purchase a gift card to send to Rulesman's wife to thank her for the help.  I plan to send this to her in time for Christmas.

With that said, if any of you would like to donate to increase the size of this gift card, you can do so by clicking on the "Donate" button just under the logo at the top left of the screen or you can send funds directly through Paypal to donate@refstripes.com.  Everything that is in the account by the middle of December will be used to buy the gift card. 

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you!

Offline SCline

• FAN REACTION: +7/-1
Re: Merry Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 11:14:04 PM »
Thanks for doing this

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 03:54:45 PM »
A gift card in the amount of $250 was mailed out today to Rulesman's wife.  For the ones who donated, Thank you!  Hopefully this will make her day a little brighter. 

Prayers go out to her and her family at this time as she will be celebrating her first Christmas without Rulesman. 

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 03:22:47 PM »
I received a card in the mail a couple of days ago from Mrs. Dunham.  She asked me to express her thanks to you for the gift card she received.  She said it was very nice to know how much Bob is missed and that we thought of her. 

Thank you, guys!   tiphat: