Author Topic: “Survey” e-mail from TASO  (Read 2546 times)

Online ElvisLives

• FAN REACTION: +161/-143
  • The rules are there if you need them.
“Survey” e-mail from TASO
« on: July 27, 2018, 05:40:31 PM »
Got an e-mail from TASO, asking me to take a survey, but the text explaining it appears to be a promotion for some marketing service.  Haven’t taken the embedded survey, because I don’t want to expose myself to a flood of unsolicited e-mails, and greater risk of hacking, etc.

Is TASO promoting a business?  What’s up with this? Anyone here have any info on this?

Robert

OK, got confirmation from TASO that the e-mail is legitimate, and the subject of the survey is an evaluation of the Annual Meeting last weekend.  Took the survey, no issue.
But, it might have been better to state that the survey was regarding the meeting, without the extraneous text.

Robert
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 09:51:55 PM by ElvisLives »

Offline Cowman52

• FAN REACTION: +7/-2
Re: “Survey” e-mail from TASO
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 09:59:03 PM »
Has anyone received an arbiter message that turns out to be an ad for weight loss?  Mine came from football. After a little reading,  the secretary's name was misspelled. 

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 12:16:39 PM »
Has anyone received an arbiter message that turns out to be an ad for weight loss?  Mine came from football. After a little reading,  the secretary's name was misspelled.

Well, they are losing some weight with the number of chapters who are switching to other assignment programs.  :sTiR:

Offline TexDoc

• FAN REACTION: +98/-26
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 07:58:03 AM »
We used Reftown last year.  Seems to work really well. 

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 11:48:39 AM »
We used Reftown last year.  Seems to work really well.

We are using it this year.