Author Topic: Get Ready for no Jr HI Football next year  (Read 24063 times)

Offline TxGrayhat

• FAN REACTION: +15/-4
  • T.A.S.O
Re: Get Ready for no Jr HI Football next year
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 05:00:03 PM »
Heck no to raising my property taxes. Hey if they need more money and need a tax to get it find another tax that everyone pays not some poor sap that pays a mortgage instead of rent or free room and board. Sales tax would be best that way no one can say the rich get off easy they will pay more taxes cause they have the money to buy more stuff .   If it came down to it I'd vote Texas start an income tax before I'd vote for an increase in property tax I think property tax should be done away with.... FlAg1 FlAg1.   (SOAP BOX is now available.)
If you don't see the Football Don't Blow the Whistle!!!

Online Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2011, 11:30:30 AM »
 :!#   Anything but an income tax............................

Too many double meat double cheese, fogged your brain!

" I don't make the rules coach!"

El Macman

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2011, 12:00:05 PM »
Heck no to raising my property taxes. Hey if they need more money and need a tax to get it find another tax that everyone pays not some poor sap that pays a mortgage instead of rent or free room and board. Sales tax would be best that way no one can say the rich get off easy they will pay more taxes cause they have the money to buy more stuff .   If it came down to it I'd vote Texas start an income tax before I'd vote for an increase in property tax I think property tax should be done away with.... FlAg1 FlAg1.   (SOAP BOX is now available.)

Better yet - no new or increased taxes (if not reduced taxes), period. Let the governmental offices & programs learn to live within a fixed tax system. Cut non-essential programs and funding (public schools are essential), and leave the schools and taxpayers alone.

Offline TxGrayhat

• FAN REACTION: +15/-4
  • T.A.S.O
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »
Better yet - no new or increased taxes (if not reduced taxes), period. Let the governmental offices & programs learn to live within a fixed tax system. Cut non-essential programs and funding (public schools are essential), and leave the schools and taxpayers alone.
:!#   Anything but an income tax............................

Too many double meat double cheese, fogged your brain!

No Rick they havent fogged my brain but they have shaded my feet. 
If you don't see the Football Don't Blow the Whistle!!!

Online Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »
No Rick they havent fogged my brain but they have shaded my feet. 

LOL
" I don't make the rules coach!"