Author Topic: UIL Hats? Would You Wear Them?  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Arbitrator

• Chief Manor Road Pig Poker
  • FAN REACTION: +7/-10
UIL Hats? Would You Wear Them?
« on: December 12, 2010, 11:30:01 AM »
 ^flag

Let's see where this goes!   z^

Offline williebe

• FAN REACTION: +1/-12
Re: UIL Hats? Would You Wear Them?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 11:39:12 AM »
If I was the WH I would advise the UIL that the pregame is for Authorized personal only.

ornery1

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »
If I was the WH I would advise the UIL that the pregame is for Authorized personal only.

Probably exactly why Amarillo doesn't get many post season assignments!!!!!

WABill

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »

I would just show them their missive in which they stated TASO can't change the rules and allow officials time out for water, and tell them the hats are not part of the official uniform, and can't be changed by arbitrary or capricious desires.

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 09:10:10 PM »
I would remove the emblem and attach a TASO emblem and wear it out there.

ornery1

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 10:00:03 PM »
I would remove the emblem and attach a TASO emblem and wear it out there.

Oh Jason, you talk a big game, but get a big game (in which you are offered a hat to wear) before you talk all your smack. I have had the pleasure to wear that UIL hat in a game and its was worth every minute it was on my head. Just hope I get that chance again. My fingers are crossed!!!!

Offline Arbitrator

• Chief Manor Road Pig Poker
  • FAN REACTION: +7/-10
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 07:10:49 AM »
Oh Jason, you talk a big game, but get a big game (in which you are offered a hat to wear) before you talk all your smack. I have had the pleasure to wear that UIL hat in a game and its was worth every minute it was on my head. Just hope I get that chance again. My fingers are crossed!!!!

^flag

Yeah,  pi1eOn Nostradumbus! Methinks that you worked a UIL final about as much as I worked the Super Bowl! I reckon it would be a stellar idea for you to keep those fingers tightly crossed! Not so much, however, about getting "the call" from the tiphat: Good UIL Dr. and his  :!# Break-Dancing Baboon, but moreso about what the Austin Federal Judge is going to rule in the not too distant future. So far, it hasn't exactly played out the way the folks over there on Manor Road had envisioned it. And if it plays true to form like it has been playing out, well we sure are going to miss your presence on this message board!   z^

Offline Getting Fat

• FAN REACTION: +5/-6
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
When it comes to our ongoing dispute with the UIL, hats are the least of our concern.

Offline williebe

• FAN REACTION: +1/-12
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 11:55:10 AM »
And btw onery1 if you would open the approved TASO mechanics manual it states what type of hat we will wear when calling games. It states without emblems and numbers.

WABill

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 11:59:41 AM »
I talk a big game, but I have had the pleasure to wear that UIL jock!!!

FIFY

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »

Do you want me to send you the hat I did not wear?