RefStripes.com

Football Officiating => Texas Topics => Topic started by: TXMike on December 21, 2015, 09:06:46 AM

Title: Headsets Blamed for Loss
Post by: TXMike on December 21, 2015, 09:06:46 AM
http://usatodayhss.com/2015/headset-woes-doom-texas-team-in-title-game
Title: Re: Headsets Blamed for Loss
Post by: TexDoc on December 21, 2015, 10:09:09 AM
I'm not buying it.  You're telling me you can't count to 11 unless you're in the press box?  Someone dropped the ball.  It wasn't just head sets.
Title: Re: Headsets Blamed for Loss
Post by: Joe Stack on December 21, 2015, 10:30:33 PM
They had the first IS foul then called a TO, THEN had another one. If it were one foul without a TO, I might entertain an argument here, but you can't seriously suggest that with the added time of a timeout that the radios had anything to do with it. Do the coaches on the field not know their own schemes?
Title: Re: Headsets Blamed for Loss
Post by: Wingmanbp on December 22, 2015, 07:11:51 AM
I think what caused the problem with the radios was when the HC slammed his to the ground  LOL