RefStripes.com

Football Officiating => Texas Topics => Topic started by: Official_21 on August 20, 2021, 07:46:20 AM

Title: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
Post by: Official_21 on August 20, 2021, 07:46:20 AM
In submitting my schedule request for the upcoming football season, I have noticed that there are hardly any Thursday games down in Houston.
Majority of the games are on Friday/Saturday here in Houston.

Is this the case for other chapters as well or is it just me missing something?
Title: Re: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
Post by: JDM on August 20, 2021, 11:46:17 AM
The Houston Chapter has boat-load of games on Thursdays, both SV and Var. I, personally, have only one Thursday open over 11 weeks. All one has to do to see exactly how many there are is to Xref the games in ZW.
Title: Re: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
Post by: Official_21 on August 20, 2021, 01:23:11 PM
The Houston Chapter has boat-load of games on Thursdays, both SV and Var. I, personally, have only one Thursday open over 11 weeks. All one has to do to see exactly how many there are is to Xref the games in ZW.
Unfortunately, I don't do on field officiating. I am an auxiliary official. Run the clocks most of the time.

After further research, I did manage to find two games to fill my schedule, just waiting for them to get assigned now.
Title: Re: Am I the only one or am I missing something?
Post by: Etref on August 20, 2021, 04:52:41 PM
 Chapter specific information which can be obtained via chapter