RefStripes.com
Football Officiating => National Federation Discussion => Topic started by: sczeebra on November 27, 2022, 07:10:07 AM
-
Does anyone have a clue as to how to get a hold of an online rules book?
-
NFHS finally fixed the issue with the Rules App. That's my go-to. Completely searchable. Casebook also.
-
The NF doesn't make them available online. There are some associations out there that will scan and upload a PDF formatted book but it is a copyright violation for them to do so. A search engine will normally find them. They may not always be up to date. I did stumble over a 2022 book somewhere a month or two ago.
I used to download a set for my iPad before NC started paying for the app in our membership registration.
-
I use this app on my phone as well. Have been very happy!
-
NFHS should really consider distributing rules book for free digitally. It would be a sign of goodwill to making officiating more accessible to more new folks. NCAA and NFL make their rules freely available online
-
NFHS should really consider distributing rules book for free digitally. It would be a sign of goodwill to making officiating more accessible to more new folks. NCAA and NFL make their rules freely available online
I agree. This will allow potential officials to get a sense of what the sport they are interested in is like rule-wise, before they register and sign up for class.