RefStripes.com
Football Officiating => National Federation Discussion => Topic started by: ck4597 on October 04, 2026, 06:04:42 AM
-
UNS on HC and one on AD, both during same dead ball period and both for arguing a call....HC gone? or one assessed to each.
Struggling to find specific scenario in case book
Appreciate you all
-
I believe that your answer is in the Penalty statement for Rule 9-8-1. "Each non-player foul is charged to the Head Coach". That's 2 USC's and DQ per the same penalty statement.
-
That is what it says for Art. 1g, 1h, and 3
8.1c disrespectfully addressing a game official - the penalty simply says 15 yards basic spot.
-
Non player UNS is only charged to head coach for violations of Article 1g, 1h, and Article 3 under 9-8
-
UNS on HC and one on AD, both during same dead ball period and both for arguing a call....HC gone? or one assessed to each.
Struggling to find specific scenario in case book
Appreciate you all
Wait, how do you have an unsportsmanlike on the AD? Is he on the sideline? Part of the staff? Otherwise I'm confused.
-
Wait, how do you have an unsportsmanlike on the AD? Is he on the sideline? Part of the staff? Otherwise I'm confused.
He would have to be one of the "non-players" on the sideline
-
Wait, how do you have an unsportsmanlike on the AD? Is he on the sideline? Part of the staff? Otherwise I'm confused.
Head coach was arguing with R - AD came to sideline and began to argue with LJ
-
Wait, how do you have an unsportsmanlike on the AD?
Cold water shower and warm drinks in the cooler.
-
Head coach was arguing with R - AD came to sideline and began to argue with LJ
Wow. That needs to be reported to the state or whoever is in charge there. What a shitshow.
I'd have no problem removing both of them at that point. Obviously no adults in charge there.
-
In Alabama, schools are required to name a certified Game Administrator for every contest. Hopefully, the AD wasn’t the GA, and I would have the GA handle him. If the AD was the GA, I’d send both teams to their sidelines and tell him that the game wouldn’t resume until he left.
Naturally, an Incident Report would be filed with the state after the game.