RefStripes.com
Football Officiating => NCAA Discussion => Topic started by: bjfb on December 11, 2011, 07:03:42 PM
-
What conference crew got the game?
-
Not sure what conference they're part of but it is a crew from my association.
-
Not sure what conference they're part of but it is a crew from my association.
Well, being he's from Arkansas, I'd guess the GAC...
-
Could be from the MIAA as well.
-
The Great American Conference got the game. This crew has had a great ride. This will be their 4th playoff game of the playoffs...VERY WELL DESERVED!!!!!. Congratulations to my fellow crew members from the GAC, represent us all well.
Bill T
-
How many Texans on it Bill?
-
I just got off the phone with the R and I talked to the U and B earlier in the day. I'm so happy for these guys. They are all great officials and great guys! Congratulations to all of them!!!
aWaRd
-
How many Texans on it Bill?
Mike, unless I'm mistaken, they are all from Arkansas.
-
It is an all Arkansas crew. They all worked together this season, except the SJ who came from my crew. We are all very proud of them.
-
Some of the crew at work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8)
-
Good job guys, well deserved. Have a great game.
-
Some of the crew at work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8)
Yes, the one sitting up in the loft is the field judge. LOL
-
We don't need any stinkin Texans, LOL!
backjudge85, I know what the "T" stands for in your name.
A certain banker told me.
-
Also, It may be the shortest deep 3 in the business.
-
Yep, that is the word from the wives also. LOL
As for not needin' no Texans...your video "fans" will be da judge of dat come Saturday night!. Lucky for there are 3 straight days of televised Tx HS Champ games starting Thursday so it slow the video clipping down a bit. ;D
-
That's funny stuff right there.
TXMike, Did any of you guys get a championship game?
-
Heck yeah...tons of them Thursday through Saturday ;)
-
RS just tell Stan to make sure he has a trampoline for little Dougie so everyone will see him when he jumps to signal a touchdown..... LOL ^good
-
Some of the crew at work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8)
Uh, I don't think that's quite correct...maybe a Tex'BUTT crew but not the GAC crew. They deserve everything they are getting. Quality crew and better men.
-
Are you saying guitar and banjo players are not good men?
-
Na, just given you a hard time..used to live in Texas. Don't want to again...
-
Na, just given you a hard time..used to live in Texas. Don't want to again...
I don't think they'd let ya back in..... nAnA
-
I don't think they'd let ya back in..... nAnA
Maybe so..I got tired of varying degrees of one season...hot or hotter. I watched folks in Arlington break out parkas for a 40 degree day...I put on a windbreaker or long sleeves. Heaven forbid if ice or snow hit the ground...total mayhem and panic in the streets!
-
Maybe so..I got tired of varying degrees of one season...hot or hotter. I watched folks in Arlington break out parkas for a 40 degree day...I put on a windbreaker or long sleeves. Heaven forbid if ice or snow hit the ground...total mayhem and panic in the streets!
...and the weather is any different in NW Arkansas?
-
The Great American Conference got the game. This crew has had a great ride. This will be their 4th playoff game of the playoffs...VERY WELL DESERVED!!!!!. Congratulations to my fellow crew members from the GAC, represent us all well.
Bill T
Congrats to this crew...obviously they're well respected tiphat:. Tell them to take good care of my Warriors (Wayne State is my Alma Mater)!!!!!!!! aWaRd
-
Did this crew work the Delta State - Pitt State game last week?
-
No they didn't. They were off last weekend.....
-
Did this crew work the Delta State - Pitt State game last week?
A crew from the RMAC worked that game.
-
They were "stars" on Rom Gilbert's video page today
-
They were "stars" on Rom Gilbert's video page today
Uh, oh... how about the link, Mike?
-
http://www.romgilbert.us/2011vidclip15.htm (http://www.romgilbert.us/2011vidclip15.htm)
-
Ouch!