Author Topic: ADIDAS Uniforms  (Read 3150 times)

Offline LJ1977

• FAN REACTION: +0/-2
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
ADIDAS Uniforms
« on: December 08, 2013, 01:45:23 PM »
Can anyone tell were i can buy the college adidas shirts and pants?

Offline HLinNC

• FAN REACTION: +133/-24
Re: ADIDAS Uniforms
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
I think Honig's has the hats but you would need to be an official in those conference(s) that wear adidas to get the uniform.  Since the SEC switched to Under Armour, I don't know who wears adidas now.

I suspect that they are merely regular uniforms that adidas has their logo embroidered on for whichever conferences they sponsor.

Roscoe

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
I have inquired into this several times and was told the uniforms were made specifically for the conference. An SEC official told me the closet he could recommend was the smitty uniforms. You can buy the Adidas hats, I wear them because the fit the best. 

Offline bossman72

• FAN REACTION: +301/-25
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »
I have inquired into this several times and was told the uniforms were made specifically for the conference. An SEC official told me the closet he could recommend was the smitty uniforms. You can buy the Adidas hats, I wear them because the fit the best. 

The Adidas hats are not good for large-domed individuals like myself.  The cap seems too shallow and the brim presses against my temples causing a headache usually. I even bought the XXL size!

Offline RMR

• FAN REACTION: +10/-6
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 04:33:14 PM »
They do clean up nicely though - we switched to them this year and it's the first time that I have ever had a black hat capable of making it through an entire varsity schedule.
"Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's wrong."