Elite Zebra Hall of Fame > Honoring Some Very Special Contributors

Honorees

<< < (3/6) > >>

ElvisLives:

--- Quote from: Archie on December 06, 2017, 10:20:42 AM ---Elvis has added great content here for years.  Thank you Elvis.

--- End quote ---

Somehow missed this until today.  Appreciate the kind words.  Had lots of help over the years; just trying to give back a little.  Lots of folks making great contributions here, especially those mentioned above.  Let’s all keep up the good work, and keep having fun.

Robert

Aussie-Zebra:

--- Quote from: Archie on December 06, 2017, 10:20:42 AM ---Elvis has added great content here for years.  Thank you Elvis.

--- End quote ---

yEs:

LAZebra:

--- Quote from: JasonTX on November 26, 2017, 07:06:46 PM ---I thought my life ended when McGriffs went offline.  The Refstripes was born and somehow all those from McGriffs made their way here and life continues.

--- End quote ---

BTW, Gary McGriff is still very involved in helping officials in Alabama. He handles the radio communication (as well as any other technical issues), acts as liaison to the television folks,  and serves as the photographer of the officials at our championship events.  A very selfless guy!

ElvisLives:
Let’s be sure to include Kalle in this discussion.  Amazing knowledge and insight for someone that lives in an area where American football is not a primary sport. That displays extraordinary commitment and self-motivation.  Bravo to him.

Robert

Rulesman:

--- Quote from: ElvisLives on December 31, 2017, 06:19:07 PM ---Let’s be sure to include Kalle in this discussion.  Amazing knowledge and insight for someone that lives in an area where American football is not a primary sport. That displays extraordinary commitment and self-motivation.  Bravo to him.

Robert

--- End quote ---
Agree. I'll take nominations from the members for the next few weeks. Nominees should be members a minimum of 3-5 years and mirror similar qualifications to what Elvis laid out for Kalle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version