Elite Zebra Hall of Fame > Honoring Some Very Special Contributors

Honorees

<< < (4/4)

Kalle:

--- Quote from: LAZebra on December 31, 2017, 02:41:26 PM ---BTW, Gary McGriff is still very involved in helping officials in Alabama. He handles the radio communication (as well as any other technical issues), acts as liaison to the television folks,  and serves as the photographer of the officials at our championship events.  A very selfless guy!

--- End quote ---

Say hi to him when you next see him. McGriff's site was probably the one single reason why I've become somewhat versed in the football rules.

--- Quote from: ElvisLives on December 31, 2017, 06:19:07 PM ---Letís be sure to include Kalle in this discussion.  Amazing knowledge and insight for someone that lives in an area where American football is not a primary sport. That displays extraordinary commitment and self-motivation.  Bravo to him.

--- End quote ---

I'm honored to even be mentioned alongside you, TXMike, Bill, Ralph and others listed here, alongside several others who haven't been listed. I think this is a group effort - I doubt none of us would have spent our time here without the others, we have all learned a lot while also giving a lot (my motto is to speak my mind aloud, then if/when I'm corrected I learn faster - and perhaps others learn from my mistake).

It's also weird how you've spent years discussing rules with good people and never having met any of them in person (I've met Hawkeye but none of you others). But that is the excellent thing about this thing called Internet - the distances and borders disappear.

Ralph Damren:
I HEREBY NOMINATE :

RULESMAN

Ralph Damren:

--- Quote from: Ralph Damren on January 11, 2018, 09:39:17 AM ---I HEREBY NOMINATE :

RULESMAN

--- End quote ---

I'M A NOTARY, AND IN MAINE, CAN OFFICIATE WEDDINGS. IN THAT POSITION, I'M 14-2(2 DIVORCES). WITH THAT BACKGROUND, I NOW DECLARE.......

[/"SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE'

((POLLS CLOSE AT 1:00 PM EDT JAN 11,2018)b]

Grant - AR:

--- Quote from: goodgrr on November 26, 2017, 12:54:49 AM ---And don't forget about yourself Rulesman, we all value what you do for us.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you posted this when you did.  aWaRd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version