Elite Zebra Hall of Fame > Honoring Some Very Special Contributors

We lost a hero today

<< < (3/5) > >>

bossman72:

--- Quote from: ElvisLives on March 24, 2018, 10:32:46 AM ---Truly sad news.  While we never met, by his service to this forum, he was clearly a person of the highest character.  We’ll miss the man, and his contribution to the officiating community.

Rest In Peace, Rulesman.

--- End quote ---

Well said.

bama_stripes:

--- Quote from: ElvisLives on March 24, 2018, 10:32:46 AM ---Truly sad news.  While we never met, by his service to this forum, he was clearly a person of the highest character.  We’ll miss the man, and his contribution to the officiating community.

Rest In Peace, Rulesman.

--- End quote ---

My feelings exactly.  Thanks, Rulesman, and may God provide peace, comfort, and understanding to your family and friends.

Hezekiah:
Very sad news. Condolences to family and friends.

BrendanP:
Rulesman's threat to ban me was one of the steps that led to my finally getting help for what I later learned was bipolar. Too bad I never got around to thanking him directly. :(

Ralph Damren:
The sadness touches like the loss of one in the family. His leadership in keeping us all in line and under control was respected by me and many. This website has a way of kindling friendships that are lasting and meaningful. He will always be remembered by us. Condolences to his family and the many lives that he touched.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version