Elite Zebra Hall of Fame > Honoring Some Very Special Contributors

We lost a hero today

<< < (4/4)

LAZebra:
Prayers of peace and comfort for Ruleman's family, friends and officiating brothers and sisters!  I will miss his great wisdom!

KWH:

Sad news indeed...RIP

riffraft:
WOW, really sad news. Didn't know him other than through the forum. His contributions to this forum will be sorely missed, you could always count on him to cut through the crap and get to the heart of the matter.

TampaSteve:

--- Quote from: ElvisLives on March 24, 2018, 10:32:46 AM ---Truly sad news.  While we never met, by his service to this forum, he was clearly a person of the highest character.  We’ll miss the man, and his contribution to the officiating community.

Rest In Peace, Rulesman.

--- End quote ---
Could not have put it better.

the clown:

--- Quote from: riffraft on March 26, 2018, 02:01:49 PM ---WOW, really sad news. Didn't know him other than through the forum. His contributions to this forum will be sorely missed, you could always count on him to cut through the crap and get to the heart of the matter.

--- End quote ---

Well said, and a tribute to the way Rulesman thought officials should conduct themselves.  I'll try to remember him when I'm confronted on the field.  He was fair and knowledgeable and never missed a teaching opportunity.  Many thanks to him for making us all better people.  The least we can do, for him, is to pay it forward to the next generation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version