Football Officiating > Camps, Clinics and Training Videos

Re: School and fall sports in Texas

(1/3) > >>

TexDoc:

--- Quote from: JasonTX on August 06, 2020, 12:07:51 PM ---TDS is very real.  There is plenty of blame to go around for politics but look no further than Nancy Pelosi.  You people think everything is Trumps fault.  Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and you'd find a way to be critical about it and politicize it.  Just face it, there is nothing he could do that you would ever give him praises for.  You really need to go buy a mirror and take a good long look in it.

--- End quote ---

Hes a piece fecal matter.  How can someone that stoooopid become president.   It will end in January.  Who loves ya Jason.

JasonTX:

--- Quote from: TexDoc on August 06, 2020, 05:38:51 PM ---Hes a piece fecal matter.  How can someone that stoooopid become president.   It will end in January.  Who loves ya Jason.

--- End quote ---

He may be but he is FAR better than what was offered as an alternative in 2016 and for 2020.  You got to put up someone better.  It's not even close.  You done been around Austin for too long.  But you are still my friend and care dearly about you.   aWaRd

Punter:
Self deleted

TexDoc:

--- Quote from: JasonTX on August 06, 2020, 05:51:05 PM ---He may be but he is FAR better than what was offered as an alternative in 2016 and for 2020.  You got to put up someone better.  It's not even close.  You done been around Austin for too long.  But you are still my friend and care dearly about you.   aWaRd

--- End quote ---

Biden is a far better option my friend.  Anything is better than the POS there now.  Anything.  This is the last forum I wanted to see turn political.

JasonTX:

--- Quote from: TexDoc on August 07, 2020, 07:23:26 AM ---Biden is a far better option my friend.  Anything is better than the POS there now.  Anything.  This is the last forum I wanted to see turn political.

--- End quote ---

Now I know you are joking around.   Biden the child molester.   Look it up.  Dementia has destroyed Biden.   He just isn't there.  There's no argument.   Case closed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version