Football Officiating > War Stories

Elementary Math

(1/1)

JasonTX:
Working an 8th grade eleven man game and it was a very competitive game.  4 officials.   Some fan in the stands apparently skipped out on math.  He was yelling at his team, "Keep fighting boys, you gotta beat all 14 of them."   LOL

AlUpstateNY:

--- Quote from: JasonTX on November 06, 2020, 05:08:22 PM ---Working an 8th grade eleven man game and it was a very competitive game.  4 officials.   Some fan in the stands apparently skipped out on math.  He was yelling at his team, "Keep fighting boys, you gotta beat all 14 of them."   LOL

--- End quote ---

Do the concession stands sell beer at 8th grade games?

Ralph Damren:

--- Quote from: JasonTX on November 06, 2020, 05:08:22 PM ---Working an 8th grade eleven man game and it was a very competitive game.  4 officials.   Some fan in the stands apparently skipped out on math.  He was yelling at his team, "Keep fighting boys, you gotta beat all 14 of them."   LOL

--- End quote ---
Maybe the fan thought only 3 of you were on the other side  :) ! Several years ago , in a hotly contested regional championship game,  ^TD ^TD ^TD ^TD ^TD we five were walking off the field when we  came face-to-face with a losing player's grandmother  >:( . Her head spun around like the little girl in the movie The Excorist as she screamed : "GIT SOME GLASSES, GIT SOME F@#$%^& GLASSES..."  :puke: . Three officials were wearing glasses  8] 8] 8] . The  sNiCkErS umpire (he's a NCAA official) and I did not.  ^talk We looked at each other and agreed  ^talk that she must be talking just to us  :o :o .

ncwingman:

--- Quote from: Ralph Damren on May 06, 2021, 09:48:05 AM ---We looked at each other and agreed  ^talk that she must be talking just to us  :o :o .

--- End quote ---

What?? Who's there?

Ralph Damren:

--- Quote from: ncwingman on May 06, 2021, 05:04:54 PM ---What?? Who's there?

--- End quote ---
When the  tR:oLl :puke: nAnA hEaDbAnG pi1eOn :!# deadhorse: fans feel that we may have "stuck it to" their favorite, we often hear : " I'M BLIND  :puke: ...I'M DEAF  :puke: ...I WANTA' BE A REF  :puke: :puke: 111"

[/BEAUTY (CORRECT CALLS) ARE IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER  yEs:b]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version