Author Topic: Elementary Math  (Read 3363 times)

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
Elementary Math
« on: November 06, 2020, 05:08:22 PM »
Working an 8th grade eleven man game and it was a very competitive game.  4 officials.   Some fan in the stands apparently skipped out on math.  He was yelling at his team, "Keep fighting boys, you gotta beat all 14 of them."   LOL

Offline AlUpstateNY

• FAN REACTION: +341/-919
Re: Elementary Math
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 10:38:39 AM »
Working an 8th grade eleven man game and it was a very competitive game.  4 officials.   Some fan in the stands apparently skipped out on math.  He was yelling at his team, "Keep fighting boys, you gotta beat all 14 of them."   LOL

Do the concession stands sell beer at 8th grade games?

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 09:48:05 AM »
Maybe the fan thought only 3 of you were on the other side  :) ! Several years ago , in a hotly contested regional championship game,  ^TD ^TD ^TD ^TD ^TD we five were walking off the field when we  came face-to-face with a losing player's grandmother  >:( . Her head spun around like the little girl in the movie The Excorist as she screamed : "GIT SOME GLASSES, GIT SOME F@#$%^& GLASSES..."  :puke: . Three officials were wearing glasses  8] 8] 8] . The  sNiCkErS umpire (he's a NCAA official) and I did not.  ^talk We looked at each other and agreed  ^talk that she must be talking just to us  :o :o .
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 05:35:30 AM by Ralph Damren »

Offline ncwingman

• FAN REACTION: +72/-13
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 05:04:54 PM »
We looked at each other and agreed  ^talk that she must be talking just to us  :o :o .

What?? Who's there?

Offline Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +864/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 07:01:03 AM »
What?? Who's there?
When the  tR:oLl :puke: nAnA hEaDbAnG pi1eOn :!# deadhorse: fans feel that we may have "stuck it to" their favorite, we often hear : " I'M BLIND  :puke: ...I'M DEAF  :puke: ...I WANTA' BE A REF  :puke: :puke: 111"

[/BEAUTY (CORRECT CALLS) ARE IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER  yEs:b]