Author Topic: Guidelines for Texas Forum  (Read 11524 times)

Offline Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
Guidelines for Texas Forum
« on: September 10, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
There has been much discussion recently regarding this forum and criticizing of other officials.

Effective immediately this forum shall not be used to disparage any specific chapter, crew or official. However, we can use specific plays as a learning tool. If you wish to post a play clip you may do so but we cannot use the name of the chapter, crew or any official. Post the play clip and critique the play, mechanics, enforcement or other aspect but not the chapter, crew or official.

Post the clip and make you comment or question. As an example, in the attached clip from a game last Friday, was there a missed DPI by B12 on the play?

We can critique without knocking down our fellow officials. As "The King" said, I am sure we can also find something good to add or show from a game film. We can all learn from this board (as we have in the past) without getting personal.

Thanks

Your moderators

Etref
backjudge85
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 03:39:17 PM by Etref »
" I don't make the rules coach!"

Offline TexDoc

• FAN REACTION: +98/-26
Re: Texas Topic Guidelines
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 06:50:52 PM »
 tiphat:

Offline JasonTX

• FAN REACTION: +112/-58
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 08:44:24 PM »
There needs to be an exception.  We should be able to disparage TexDoc.  He don't mind.   LOL

Offline Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 09:12:36 PM »
Granted.    :bOW
" I don't make the rules coach!"

Offline TexDoc

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 12:12:03 AM »
There needs to be an exception.  We should be able to disparage TexDoc.  He don't mind.   LOL

That never ends...

Offline backjudge85

• FAN REACTION: +9/-3
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 10:48:45 AM »
Dilly Dilly

Offline Ump62

• FAN REACTION: +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 09:25:43 PM »
We'll have to ease up as Playoff Season approaches. Too many folks relying on his spreadsheet to generate angst and disgust about who's working what Playoff games!!

Offline TexDoc

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 05:23:25 AM »
We'll have to ease up as Playoff Season approaches. Too many folks relying on his spreadsheet to generate angst and disgust about who's working what Playoff games!!

Yeah!  What he said! LOL

Offline JDM

• FAN REACTION: +5/-4
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 11:37:21 AM »
There has been much discussion recently regarding this forum and criticizing of other officials.

Effective immediately this forum shall not be used to disparage any specific chapter, crew or official. However, we can use specific plays as a learning tool. If you wish to post a play clip you may do so but we cannot use the name of the chapter, crew or any official. Post the play clip and critique the play, mechanics, enforcement or other aspect but not the chapter, crew or official.

Post the clip and make you comment or question. As an example, in the attached clip from a game last Friday, was there a missed DPI by B12 on the play?

We can critique without knocking down our fellow officials. As "The King" said, I am sure we can also find something good to add or show from a game film. We can all learn from this board (as we have in the past) without getting personal.

Thanks

Your moderators

Etref
backjudge85

Can't we all just get along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKj4L6GwL5Y