RefStripes.com

Football Officiating => NCAA Discussion => Topic started by: Ump62 on May 28, 2013, 09:40:18 PM

Title: 2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS
Post by: Ump62 on May 28, 2013, 09:40:18 PM
2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS has been posted to the CFO web site. Too large to post here.
I'm not sure if my link will work but here it is -
http://cfo.arbitersports.com/Groups/104777/Library/files/2013_14_Football_Rule_Book_05212013.pdf
Title: Re: 2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS
Post by: dvasques on May 29, 2013, 01:29:19 AM
I hate that I can't open the link form CFO page because I can't be a member
Title: Re: 2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS
Post by: slasc on May 29, 2013, 08:21:02 AM
You can!
I live in France and register for 2 years...
Of course you have to pay the $100 fee. Bonus: I receive each year the same package than "real" CFO members.
Title: Re: 2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS
Post by: TxSkyBolt on May 29, 2013, 01:14:13 PM
I hate that I can't open the link form CFO page because I can't be a member

PM Me with your email address and I'll send you the pdf
Title: Re: 2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS
Post by: Hawkeye on May 29, 2013, 08:17:50 PM
Here is a link to the rulebook on the NCAA site:

http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/14FOOTRULES.pdf (http://www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/14FOOTRULES.pdf)
Title: Re: 2013 AND 2014 NCAAź FOOTBALL RULES AND INTERPRETATIONS
Post by: dvasques on May 29, 2013, 10:10:32 PM
ncaa page was offline last night but thanks!