RefStripes.com
Football Officiating => NCAA Discussion => Topic started by: TXMike on December 01, 2013, 08:35:55 PM
-
I am confused on this one. Illegal motion , illegal shift, or nothing ?
http://youtu.be/SocUwuFafgc
-
Clearly they do not all get set.
-
definitely more than 4 in the backfield!
-
Coaches get more innovative on signaling plays in every day.
-
Looks like an invalid fair catch signal
-
Sorry guys but ai got nothing
Seems perfectly legal to my eyes
-
I seriously sat there waiting for the play to start, thinking that all that dancing was part of the crap the camera picks up after the commercial. Then the video ended. Uggggg.... Happy Monday....
-
Looks fine to me.....
-
I seriously sat there waiting for the play to start, thinking that all that dancing was part of the crap the camera picks up after the commercial. Then the video ended. Uggggg.... Happy Monday....
we all did
;)
-
Just getting warmed up for the bowl season as the regulars in our bowl "chats" can attest to
-
I seriously sat there waiting for the play to start, thinking that all that dancing was part of the crap the camera picks up after the commercial. Then the video ended. Uggggg.... Happy Monday....
Waiting for the play to start ;), gotcha...
-
UNS - Excessive Celebration, drawing attention to oneself
-
I saw the tight end moving first.....hahaha ^flag......
-
There might have been some motion in my pants...I think it was legal though
-
^flag
They look fine as they are...but if someone from the defense suddenly jumps them, then it would be a false start! But they'd probably see fit to forgive them! z^