RefStripes.com

Football Officiating => NCAA Discussion => Topic started by: Close to Retiring on June 12, 2020, 11:57:10 AM

Title: Question re: recruiting new officials
Post by: Close to Retiring on June 12, 2020, 11:57:10 AM
Does anyone have a prototype recruiting poster from which I could copy? I've got a co-worker who wants to put up a recruiting poster in his gym, and we didn't, as a chapter, do any publicity/recruiting posters this year. If you would prefer, private message me, and I'll give you my email address. Thanks so much, in advance.
Title: Re: Question re: recruiting new officials
Post by: Navcom on June 14, 2020, 12:55:20 PM
If you want to spend a little money on advertising for "Becoming Officials" there is a website called "Fiver". They can do almost anything. they design what you want, and then you can have it made up at staples. I have used it for many things. We even created a new Logo for our association. Good Luck.