RefStripes.com
Football Officiating => NCAA Discussion => Topic started by: TXMike on March 07, 2013, 06:37:39 PM
-
They gave all the changes we heard about the OK, except for requiring uniforms contrast with the field surface color. Boise State lives for another year!!
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect//public/ncaa/resources/latest+news/2013/march/playing+rules+panel+approves+more+stringent+penalty+in+football
-
Plus they denied the rule to switch the chains to the other sideline for the first half.
-
Plus they denied the rule to switch the chains to the other sideline for the first half.
Did you mean they won't switch at all because I think that's that last rule change listed. No?
-
Did you mean they won't switch at all because I think that's that last rule change listed. No?
The following changes were recommended by the Rules Committee but were not approved by PROP.
-
Plus they denied the rule to switch the chains to the other sideline for the first half.
I never understood why they put this in as a rule change proposal in the first place. If they want to switch sides, why not make it a mechanics change so they could have skipped the rule change process. ???
-
I never understood why they put this in as a rule change proposal in the first place. If they want to switch sides, why not make it a mechanics change so they could have skipped the rule change process. ???
Because it's in the rule book - 1.2.7.