0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I know that the RO would have gotten an OB.
On the final play. Anyone else see that player in the back field waving his hand back and forth? Could that have been considered a fair catch signal? while the ball was in flight.I wouldnt have called just curious.
On the final play. Anyone else see that player in the back field waving his hand back and forth? Could that have been considered a fair catch signal? while the ball was in flight.I wouldnt have called just curious.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIBNX0CXDc
at 4:26 in 4th qtrhelmet to helmet... no flag on the tackle on the punt return
What a finish. Did the L just get sucked in on the play thinking nothing else was going to happen? I know that the RO would have gotten an OB but C. Davis was tip-toeing down that sideline pretty tightly.
Don't know the college mechanic. Does the L crash on PAT's to help break up the scrum. This is common for the L or the H during PAT's so I thought he might have done this.
I thought the no call that might have changed the game was on the previous TD. It looked to me like an offensive lineman was almost 5 yards downfield when the QB released the ball.
Could be the greatest finish to a game since "the band came on the field".
The call of the century would have been UNS for altering his stride at the 1.
Helmet to helmet is not a foul unless it rises to the level of targeting. Did it?
Would have had an untimed down for that, correct? FG try from the 16?