Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
September 28, 2026, 03:41:33 PM
News:
Home
Help
Login
Register
RefStripes.com
»
Football Officiating
»
NCAA Discussion
(Moderators:
Etref
,
backjudge85
) »
Mass. HS Exception ? Trick play
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Mass. HS Exception ? Trick play (Read 21759 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
jg-me
Posts: 416
FAN REACTION: +22/-4
Re: Mass. HS Exception ? Trick play
«
Reply #25 on:
December 17, 2013, 09:13:23 AM »
While I do not see anything indicating an illegal snap, I do see a probable false start on the QB. Watch the action of his head just after he gets under center and prior to walking away.
Logged
Aussie-Zebra
Posts: 526
FAN REACTION: +8/-3
Australian Gridiron Officials Association
Re: Mass. HS Exception ? Trick play
«
Reply #26 on:
December 17, 2013, 09:15:46 AM »
sorry I missed it - I thought the centre took the ball over the line. - just caught it on another view - my bad.
Logged
For every coach that thinks we got it wrong there's another that thinks we got it right.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
RefStripes.com
»
Football Officiating
»
NCAA Discussion
(Moderators:
Etref
,
backjudge85
) »
Mass. HS Exception ? Trick play