Author Topic: UIL Hats...to wear or not to wear, that is the argument.  (Read 96233 times)

Offline linesman87

• FAN REACTION: +1/-0
Re: UIL Hats...to wear or not to wear, that is the argument.
« Reply #200 on: November 17, 2011, 02:04:57 PM »
I was just made aware of this chat site today and registered to read and comment. I have enjoyed reading many of your comments and opinions.  I was one of the officials in the last game of the day and in reference to the UIL hat, i just wanted it as a keep sake. We were not swayed one way or the other as to wearing the hat. A comment was made in the locker room about if you do not wish to wear the hat please leave them on your seat to be taken up, by whom i do not remember " I have slept since then".  As far as how they looked, idc, the only opinion that i listened to that day was my boss!! (wife) she said i looked HOT!!!  look forward to reading more posts and good luck to everyone in the regular and post seasons.

Offline Arbitrator

• Chief Manor Road Pig Poker
  • FAN REACTION: +7/-10
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2011, 02:14:22 AM »
I was just made aware of this chat site today and registered to read and comment. I have enjoyed reading many of your comments and opinions.  I was one of the officials in the last game of the day and in reference to the UIL hat, i just wanted it as a keep sake. We were not swayed one way or the other as to wearing the hat. A comment was made in the locker room about if you do not wish to wear the hat please leave them on your seat to be taken up, by whom i do not remember " I have slept since then".  As far as how they looked, idc, the only opinion that i listened to that day was my boss!! (wife) she said i looked HOT!!!  look forward to reading more posts and good luck to everyone in the regular and post seasons.

^flag

Reckoning that we can start calling those things  :bOW "Manor Road Souvenir Hot-Hats!"  tiphat: :!#

Offline TexDoc

• FAN REACTION: +98/-26
« Reply #202 on: November 19, 2011, 08:53:06 AM »

You wore the hat just because you wanted to keep it?  Um, I'm sure you could have bought one somewhere.  Some of our TASO brethren need to grow some testicular fortitude and say no, we will comply with TASO's uniform policy.