Author Topic: Bogus messages  (Read 496 times)

Offline ElvisLives

• FAN REACTION: +161/-143
  • The rules are there if you need them.
Bogus messages
« on: February 07, 2024, 09:31:08 AM »
The skill I wish I had was the ability to reverse trace electronic messages back to their real sources, and mess with those folks that send garbage like we’re seeing under the Special Contributors forum, until they are really sorry they messed with me/us. I’ve seen stuff on YouTube where some folks are able to trace scammers back to their homes/office and can delete files on their servers, and alert local authorities to their illegal activities. Those scammers, like these clowns, deserve to lose everything, and become Bubba’s wife in prison.

I wish I knew somebody in the NSA.

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +63/-5
Re: Bogus messages
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 11:18:16 AM »
The skill I wish I had was the ability to reverse trace electronic messages back to their real sources, and mess with those folks that send garbage like we’re seeing under the Special Contributors forum, until they are really sorry they messed with me/us. I’ve seen stuff on YouTube where some folks are able to trace scammers back to their homes/office and can delete files on their servers, and alert local authorities to their illegal activities. Those scammers, like these clowns, deserve to lose everything, and become Bubba’s wife in prison.

I wish I knew somebody in the NSA.

I'm with you there.  At this point, I just wish I had the time to try and dig into the software behind the scenes and see if I could put a stop to it.  Maybe I'll find the time one day soon.  In the meantime, the other admins seem to be deleting the bogus posts fairly quickly.  Thank you to them!!!