Author Topic: Login autofill  (Read 835 times)

Offline ElvisLives

• FAN REACTION: +161/-143
  • The rules are there if you need them.
Login autofill
« on: October 29, 2023, 01:35:12 PM »
Until recently, when I selected ‘Login’, I would get a ‘suggestion’ near the bottom of my screen, and all I needed to do I was select that suggestion, and it would fill in the user name and the password, and I could log in very quickly. Suddenly, I have to manually type in both items to log in. Anybody have any idea what happened, and/or how I get back to the old days?

Offline bossman72

• FAN REACTION: +301/-25
Re: Login autofill
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 07:56:20 PM »
Until recently, when I selected ‘Login’, I would get a ‘suggestion’ near the bottom of my screen, and all I needed to do I was select that suggestion, and it would fill in the user name and the password, and I could log in very quickly. Suddenly, I have to manually type in both items to log in. Anybody have any idea what happened, and/or how I get back to the old days?

This sounds like a setting in your browser and not on this site.

Did you recently clear your browser cache/data or switch browsers?

Offline ElvisLives

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 06:54:13 AM »
Thanks. Same browser. I still get ‘suggestions’ for other sites, just not this one, any more. Not a disaster, just inconvenient.

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +63/-5
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 03:47:54 PM »
Thanks. Same browser. I still get ‘suggestions’ for other sites, just not this one, any more. Not a disaster, just inconvenient.

That's weird.  Nothing has changed here.

Offline Grant - AR

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +63/-5
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 03:49:10 PM »
When you log in, you can select to stay logged in "forever" so you don't have to enter your username and password in the future.  Just check the box below when logging in.

Always stay logged in:

Offline ElvisLives

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 05:16:09 PM »
When you log in, you can select to stay logged in "forever" so you don't have to enter your username and password in the future.  Just check the box below when logging in.

Always stay logged in:

Yeah, I used to do that, but I’m supposed to be retired, and should have discontinued my participation here. But, I can’t let the bad actors in game one of this season be my final officiating memory after 48 seasons on the field. I will be the umpire in a game this Friday night, in a 2A game in good ol’ West Texas. I will give every ounce of energy I have to make this the best officiated game in history. So, I will keep in touch for a few more weeks.

Online dammitbobby

• FAN REACTION: +27/-8
  • I know just enough to be dangerous...
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 01:24:58 PM »
Yeah, I used to do that, but I’m supposed to be retired, and should have discontinued my participation here. But, I can’t let the bad actors in game one of this season be my final officiating memory after 48 seasons on the field. I will be the umpire in a game this Friday night, in a 2A game in good ol’ West Texas. I will give every ounce of energy I have to make this the best officiated game in history. So, I will keep in touch for a few more weeks.

Well, I, for one, hope you stay around much longer than a few weeks here - you probably don't even realize how much knowledge you have imparted to officials like me, to help us understand rules, philosophies, and mechanics better. There aren't many like you who are as willing to impart knowledge and wisdom to the extent that you do, and for me personally, it has been incredibly helpful and I am sincerely appreciative of the time you have taken to make others like me become better officials.

Offline ElvisLives

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023, 01:53:04 PM »
Well, I, for one, hope you stay around much longer than a few weeks here - you probably don't even realize how much knowledge you have imparted to officials like me, to help us understand rules, philosophies, and mechanics better. There aren't many like you who are as willing to impart knowledge and wisdom to the extent that you do, and for me personally, it has been incredibly helpful and I am sincerely appreciative of the time you have taken to make others like me become better officials.

Thank you for such kind words. May God bless you.
Robert Cameron
Lubbock, Texas

Offline Phantomref

• FAN REACTION: +0/-0
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2023, 03:23:54 PM »
I for one appreciate the knowledge and wisdom you impart. This is "the" Robert Cameron that teaches some clinics in West Texas and Wichita Falls as well as run the clock at West Texas A & M? From one former USAF vet to another, thank you for all of your service and since November is the month where we celebrate Veteran's Day, Happy Veterans Day!

Online dammitbobby

• FAN REACTION: +27/-8
  • I know just enough to be dangerous...
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023, 04:31:25 PM »
Elvis, I didn't know you were a USAF vet... so am I.

Offline ElvisLives

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023, 06:43:54 PM »
I for one appreciate the knowledge and wisdom you impart. This is "the" Robert Cameron that teaches some clinics in West Texas and Wichita Falls as well as run the clock at West Texas A & M? From one former USAF vet to another, thank you for all of your service and since November is the month where we celebrate Veteran's Day, Happy Veterans Day!

Well, no, never military, but I’ve always thought I’d be a great fighter pilot. Very big fan of modern military combat aircraft. But, yes, I have been a TASO clinician for a very long time, doing regional workshops all over the state, and the state meeting. No, I don’t run the clock anywhere. I ran the game clock for Texas Tech’s JV team, the Picadors, way back in the 80s, before college JV teams went away (when they started allowing freshmen to play). And I ran the game clock one season for the Lubbock indoor football team, but that was long ago, as well. I did work in FBS football between 1999 and 2012, in the WAC the entire time, and also in the Big XII, Mountain West, and C-USA for about 3 of those seasons.
I fully support our military, and try to get to air shows when I can.
Thank you for your kind words.
Robert