Author Topic: TASO-UIL Suit Sent Back to Texas State Court System  (Read 20952 times)

Offline Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
Re: TASO-UIL Suit Sent Back to Texas State Court System
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »
Sorry to say, but I think the reality is setting in that TASO does not have the overwhelming loyalty and unity they thought they had.  I’m afraid the longer it goes, the worst it will get.

That is what UIL has been counting on all along!

" I don't make the rules coach!"

Offline TexDoc

• FAN REACTION: +98/-26
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 09:22:22 AM »
Sorry to say, but I think the reality is setting in that TASO does not have the overwhelming loyalty and unity they thought they had.  I’m afraid the longer it goes, the worst it will get.

That is reflective of the greed of some officials.  It is really sad to see.

Offline Arbitrator

• Chief Manor Road Pig Poker
  • FAN REACTION: +7/-10
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »
That is reflective of the greed of some officials.  It is really sad to see.

^flag

Well said, Doc! Those sympathetic officials who are coddling with the Manor Road Crowd in search of a better thing solely for themselves may end up getting their just desserts. As the lyrics of the song go, "you never seem to miss a good thing until it's gone!"   z^

Offline TXMike

• FAN REACTION: +229/-265
  • When you quit learning you quit living
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »
I'd like to see what all the basketball chapters think now about things.  Many of them went over in search of the great playoff assignments they were promised.  Wonder how that worked for them?

Offline Etref

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +85/-28
  • " I don't make the rules coach!"
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
I'd like to see what all the basketball chapters think now about things.  Many of them went over in search of the great playoff assignments they were promised.  Wonder how that worked for them?

Like most other things, sadly many think only what their chapter leadership tells them.

" I don't make the rules coach!"

Offline Arbitrator

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 11:39:48 AM »
Like most other things, sadly many think only what their chapter leadership tells them.

^flag

I can heartily attest that your statement is truly indicative of the Houston UIL Basketball Chapter!   z^

Offline Arbitrator

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »
 ^flag

For what it's worth, and hot off of the UIL website comes the following announcement dated Thursday, March 24, 2011, found on the UIL football portal, to the effect of:

"Any chapter wishing to affiliate membership and receive services from the UIL Sports Officials Department may contact  :!# Tony Timmons @ (512)232-5196 or ttimmons@uiltexas.org for instructions on becoming a UIL Member Chapter."         z^

WABill

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 11:05:46 PM »
^flag
"Any chapter wishing to affiliate membership and receive services from the UIL Sports Officials Department may engage in a rectal-cranial infarction and contact  :!# Tony Timmons @ (512)dum-shiz or ttimmons@uiltexas.org for instructions on becoming a uil Member Chapter."         z^

FIFY

Offline Arbitrator

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 07:57:56 AM »
FIFY

Love it, WABill! Goes right in step with the type of clientele that the  tiphat: Good UIL Dr. and his  :!# Dancing Monkey are working hard to draw in!   z^
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:10:50 AM by arbitrator »

WABill

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »
I simply try to help by providing common sense interpretations of uil drivel.

Offline TexDoc

• FAN REACTION: +98/-26
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 12:30:31 AM »
"Any chapter wishing to affiliate membership and receive services from the UIL Sports Officials Department may engage in a rectal-cranial infarction and contact   Tony Timmons @ (512)dum-shiz or ttimmons@uiltexas.org for instructions on becoming a uil Member Chapter."

Now that's funny right there!

^good

Offline Arbitrator

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »
 ^flag

Have heard from good authority that a continuance of the restraining order against the Manor Road Crowd for its registration process of officials is now being sought in the 126th State Civil Court. Guess that means that we can look forward to yet another delay announcement from the  tiphat: Good UIL Dr. and his  :!# Dancing Monkey on their website soon!   z^

Offline TxSkyBolt

• FAN REACTION: +45/-46
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2011, 04:24:34 PM »
Clarification to the federal judges order.  Emphasizes that the matter is remanded back to the 126th Judicial District Court of Travis County, TX, vice being "dismissed"  Thanks to TxMike for posting this to our chapter website.

http://www.safootballchapter.us/OrderGrantingMotionVacate.pdf

Best regards,

Brad