Author Topic: USA Football - Awesome Officiating Tool  (Read 1980 times)

Offline VA-Ump

• <><
  • FAN REACTION: +25/-10
USA Football - Awesome Officiating Tool
« on: May 31, 2007, 08:39:43 AM »
For those of you who have not seen or heard about it, USA Football is a websitie that is being launched that contains an officials section.  This appears to be an awesome tool for us as far as providing information to better ourselves in our avocation.  Here's the link:

http://www.usafootball.com/articles/officiating-center/

There is a free side as well as a subscription membership that appears to be very beneficial.  Check it out.
Goodness is the enemy of Greatness

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?... John Wooden

Hursk

Re: USA Football - Awesome Officiating Tool
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 11:58:44 AM »
I agree that it certainly has potential, and it certainly has some heavy hitters cited in the officiating section.  I'm going to keep an eye  on it.

herdler

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 12:57:11 PM »
I was at a camp in California a couple weeks ago and met Tony Michalek (NFL U) and he was promoting the site and he said if you join now, it's at a discounted rate + you get a bunch of free stuff.  I expect it to be the major web site for officials/coaches in the future with the NFL behind it.  He even gaves us a free USA Footbal tshirt,--Yipeee!!!
See you guys in a couple weeks.

oxdevil98

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 02:33:22 PM »
I was a member of this 2 years ago and I agree that it is very helpful.  Great quizzes to help on mechanics and little videos as well.  I met Tony M at a clinic before he did the Super Bowl game in AZ.  Great guy and helpful both on this site and that one.

Adam