Author Topic: USA Football online membership  (Read 3566 times)

NotEdHochuli

USA Football online membership
« on: January 04, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »
Hi, I'm looking options for online courses to be an official, since I'm not able to attend clinics. So far, the best option I've found is USA Football's course. Got any comments on it? Or any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Offline wlemonnier

• FAN REACTION: +46/-2
Re: USA Football online membership
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 07:37:09 PM »
At the time the USAF program was written and posted... probably 6 year ago, it was a good product.  Due to budget cuts, etc., the material, video and program have not been updated.  USAF has talked about remodeling the website and updating everything within the next year... I'd wait and see what comes in the near future.  I'll try and keep you posted on any progress being one of the original developers of the original program.  If you choose to do the current program, one excellent perk is the million dollar liability insurance program that comes with completing the course... that in itself is a good investment even with the somewhat out-dated material.
Bill LeMonnier

NotEdHochuli

Re: USA Football online membership
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 08:16:22 AM »
Thank you Bill! I bought it and completed the basic certification, now making my way through 5-men mechanics, but I would sign-up again if there's an update. Our league is overseas, so the insurance probably doesn't applies to us (plus we've got our own) but It certainly is a good perk.

Offline HLinNC

• FAN REACTION: +133/-24