Author Topic: NFL U Shoe's  (Read 5165 times)

Offline zebraboy

• FAN REACTION: +1/-0
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
NFL U Shoe's
« on: September 18, 2013, 12:35:13 PM »
Did anyone notice the U having different Nike shoes from rest of crew on Monday Night's game? www.footballzebras.com

Offline HLinNC

• FAN REACTION: +133/-24
Re: NFL U Shoe's
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:29:13 PM »

Offline TampaSteve

• Administrator
  • FAN REACTION: +23/-13
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 01:03:02 PM »
Link wont open for me, but while the wifey was up getting me a beer during a game, I noticed someone wearing what looked like woven shoes.  Maybe the guy has bad feet?
I thought, 'that's different' - but they still had the nike swoosh.
There's a U out there (oleer black guy that is a U) that wears steel-toed shoes that the emblem  is swen on.
I know for a fact that Jim quirk (retired U #5) wore spot-bilt shoes with (I believe it was) the reebok emblem sewn to the side panels.

Offline HLinNC

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:31:46 PM »
They just had a measurement in the Panthers v Giants so they got a tight ground shot.  I saw at least four different models of Nike's.

Offline OkieZebra

• FAN REACTION: +3/-1
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 09:24:31 AM »
Link wont open for me, but while the wifey was up getting me a beer during a game, I noticed someone wearing what looked like woven shoes.  Maybe the guy has bad feet?
I thought, 'that's different' - but they still had the nike swoosh.
There's a U out there (oleer black guy that is a U) that wears steel-toed shoes that the emblem  is swen on.
I know for a fact that Jim quirk (retired U #5) wore spot-bilt shoes with (I believe it was) the reebok emblem sewn to the side panels.

The woven pattern shoes that I thought I saw in the link above look a lot like the ones that many of the high school coaches are wearing this year. I like they way they look, but don't want to know about the price.

And after getting cleated pretty good again at umpire, I'm thinking that steel toed shoes or plate shoes or something may be a good plan.

Offline HLinNC

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 12:06:19 PM »
Like these?

Offline OkieZebra

• FAN REACTION: +3/-1
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 06:38:16 PM »
Like these?

Looking at your picture, I think not, but I can't be sure.