Author Topic: NFL Game Record Data Card  (Read 757 times)

Offline BAFRA77

• FAN REACTION: +0/-0
  • Without officials... it is only recess.
NFL Game Record Data Card
« on: November 03, 2023, 06:07:30 PM »
Hi all - I’m interested if anyone has had sight or access to the layout of the Game Card that NFL Officials use during the game to record information.

Online ElvisLives

• FAN REACTION: +161/-143
  • The rules are there if you need them.
Re: NFL Game Record Data Card
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2023, 11:09:30 AM »
Hi all - I’m interested if anyone has had sight or access to the layout of the Game Card that NFL Officials use during the game to record information.

I have one about 3 years old, I think, at home. I'll see if I can find it,and post an image of it. As I recall, it is a 3-part card. It is most likely copyrighted, so, I wouldn't be copying it.

Online ElvisLives

• FAN REACTION: +161/-143
  • The rules are there if you need them.
Re: NFL Game Record Data Card
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 08:37:45 AM »
I tried to upload photos of the NFL game data card I have, but the photos were too large. And I don’t know how to reduce the files sizes. Sorry.

Figured it out.
For your information only, here are the images of an NFL game data card, from several years ago.
I don't know what they look like today. Note that this is specific for deep wings. Don't know if other positions look different, but they probably do. IMHO, this looks a bit disjointed. But, there is plenty of room for everything. Although, I don't see anything for their "overtime" (our extra periods).

Like I said, this may be copyrighted, so I wouldn't copy them, literally, or in design.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 09:36:38 AM by ElvisLives »