Author Topic: black pant in ohio?  (Read 4921 times)

concordref

black pant in ohio?
« on: March 24, 2010, 07:00:40 PM »
Has anybody in Ohio heard any inkling of weather OSHAA will go along with the federation and O.K. the wearing of Black pants in bad weather.  Last Year my crew work the last 4 games of the season in the rain and all on natural turf- read wet muddy field and it cost all of of my crew new knickers for this year.  Just wondering!

concordref

Re: black pant in ohio?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 02:09:23 PM »

I received my officials handbook in the mail today and in it, it gave the O.K. for the wearing of Black pants with stripe, no brand mentioned, as long as long sleeve shirt is worn along with the black pants.  And it also says that black shorts will be required for J.V. ball if the whole crew wears the same with short sleeve shirts.

schube

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 10:36:05 AM »
Received an email saying that we could wear black pants all year long in Ohio if you wanted, but it is going to be mandatory for playoffs. Next year it will be mandatory for all games. Our crew has already decided to wear the pants all year.

mbyron

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »
Received an email saying that we could wear black pants all year long in Ohio if you wanted, but it is going to be mandatory for playoffs. Next year it will be mandatory for all varsity games. Our crew has already decided to wear the pants all year.

Fixed it for ya.  ;)