Author Topic: GET BACK COACH  (Read 1969 times)

Offline southarkumpire

• FAN REACTION: +5/-0
GET BACK COACH
« on: January 22, 2019, 02:22:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/espn/status/1087439636086042625

Why is this even a "thing".  He shouldn't be out there in the first place. Flag him before the coach pulls him back and he will take notice. If he doesn't have enough room to stay off the field, then his sidelines need to back up and give him room for safety of ALL on the sidelines, including the officials.

Online Ralph Damren

• FAN REACTION: +865/-28
  • SEE IT-THINK IT-CALL IT
Re: GET BACK COACH
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:19:24 PM »
This reminded me of taking my hunting dawg for a walk down a bike path near my home. When on a leach, he was always a' pulling and a' tugging. That was hard work for an ole' duffer like me. I invested in one of them there fancy electronic doggie collars. Now I casually stroll behind my hunting dawg while carrying the zapper. He knows what to expect if he wanders too far off the path and he doesn't. "Spect something similar would work on the coach and save the need for a git back coach. The "coaches collar" could be snug fitting and Coach B (my fav) could even wear it under his hoodie. The wing officials could control the zapper for the coach on their sideline and be reminded to swap with the opposite wings as they change sides at halftime. It would be a shame to forget the swap and accidentally zap the innocent coach on the other. The number of zaps a coach receives would be electronically reported to the league office for further action if necessary.

[/PATERN PENDING   tR:oLl

DON'T WORRY, GUYS, THE NEW RULES WILL BE HERE SOON... :sTiR:
b]