Author Topic: Looking for: royalty-free clipart/graphics of downs box  (Read 2282 times)

Offline JugglingReferee

• FAN REACTION: +40/-15
  • Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ
Looking for: royalty-free clipart/graphics of downs box
« on: October 28, 2018, 02:05:53 PM »
Thank you.

Offline bossman72

• FAN REACTION: +301/-25
Re: Looking for: royalty-free clipart/graphics of downs box
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 08:31:21 PM »
Like the numbers?  I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.

Offline HLinNC

• FAN REACTION: +133/-24
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 08:58:14 AM »
Try the equipment supply online catalogs.  They have photos of their equipment without watermarks.

To wit:https://epicsports.cachefly.net/images/73669/300/football-premium-down-box-and-chain-set.jpg

Offline goodgrr

• Roger Goodgroves
  • FAN REACTION: +13/-12
  • We are always learning
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 01:34:06 PM »
Try the equipment supply online catalogs.  They have photos of their equipment without watermarks.

To wit:https://epicsports.cachefly.net/images/73669/300/football-premium-down-box-and-chain-set.jpg

Just because an image/graphic doesn't have a watermark it doesn't mean it isn't without copyright protection.

All images/graphics are copyright protected as soon as they are taken/created and with rare exceptions, they stay under that protection for many years after the death of the photographer/creator.

Now having said that, you may find the manufacturers have acquired (bought) the copyright from the creator and they may be happy for the use.  That however can't be assumed.

What is it exactly you want a picture/graphic of and for what use?  As a photographer myself I've recently shot three NFL games at Wembley and as some of my colleagues were doing the chain crew I have plenty of photographs that may include what you need.  Depending on what you want them for I would likely be happy for you to use them for free.